Gemstones have so immense strength that they may amplify and absorb direct energy. Gemstones create powerful and distinct energy vibrations that have an effect on you once you wear them, reacting in the same way that you feel, sense, and engage with your surroundings.
It is necessary to clean, cleanse, and recharge your gemstones in order to get their full advantages.
Check out the ways given below to clean the gemstone ring:
- Ruby gemstone is associated with Sun. It must be adorned on Sunday.
Step 1: Dip the ruby ring inside a bowl of Ganga Jal.
Step 2: Place this bowl in the sunrise for 30 to 40 minutes to energize the ruby gemstone.
Step 3: After 40 minutes, rinse it with cold water and put it on the ring finger.
- Pearl is the Moon’s gemstone, hence it should be charged under the illumination of the Full Moon or at Purnima on Monday.
Step 1: To energize the Pearl ring, keep it in a holy water-filled bowl and add 3 – 5 drops of raw milk on the full moon.
Step 2: Place beneath the full moon overnight.
Step 3: Wash it and adorn it on your little finger, the next morning.
- Red Coral is the planet Mars’ gemstone. So it should be used on Tuesday.
Step 1: Lay the red coral underneath the Sun since the Sun is compatible with Mars.
Step 2: Add some holy water to a bowl and some jaggery powder to it.
Step 3: Soak the red coral ring in it for 30 to 40 minutes.
Step 4: wash it and put the ring on the ring finger.
- Emerald gemstone is associated with Mercury, it can be worn on Wednesday.
Step 1: In a bowl, add Ganga Jal, Tulsi leaves, and emerald ring together.
Step 2: Keep it for 30 to 40 minutes during sunrise.
Step 3: Rinse it and put on Little or Ring Finger.
- Blue sapphire is related to Saturn and must be worn on Saturday.
Step 1: Pour some holy water into a dish and mix with some rock salt or black salt.
Step 2: Soak the ring in it overnight and keep it inside the temple.
Step 3: The next morning, rinse it and put it on the middle finger.
- Carry this gemstone ring on Thursday. It is associated with Jupiter planet.
Step 1: Mix Ganga Jal with turmeric powder and soak the yellow sapphire ring in it.
Step 2: Expose it to direct sunshine for 1 to 2 hours.
Step 3: Finally, wash it and put it on the index finger.
- Ladies love diamonds, thus it is essential to charge the gemstone.
Step 1: Place the soil in a bowl and drag the ring into it.
Step 2: Place this dish in front of Goddess Lakshmi for the entire night.
Step 3: Next morning take off the ring, wash it, and put it on the Ring or Middle Finger.
- Rahu’s gemstone is Hessonite.
Step 1: Fill a dish with holy water as well as some rock water.
Step 2: Place the ring in the bowl and leave it in front of Goddess Sarasvati overnight.
Step 3: Take the ring and wear it on your Middle/Ring Finger, the next morning.
- It is a strong gemstone since it is associated with the planet Ketu.
Step 1: Place holy water in a bowl, and some rock water to recharge.
Step 2: Place the cat’s eye ring in the dish in front of the Ganesh idol.
Step 3: The next morning, take out the ring and put it on after washing on Ring/Middle Ring.