WHICH IS THE BEST PEARL: BLACK, GOLDEN OR WHITE
Pearl (Moti in Hindi) is a magnificent white gemstone regarded as the Queen of the Sea. Moon’s lucky stones are Black Golden or White pearls, and the moon represents mental stability and mind. The most appealing variety of pearls is the golden pearl. Black pearls are highly sought after, yet they are incredibly uncommon and pricey. White pearls are the third most popular, yet they have several astrological benefits.
The color white is related to purity, fairness, and esteem in astrology. This lovely Pearl is associated with the Moon and serves as the ruler of the person’s thoughts, well-being, and wealth.
Benefits of White Pearl
- For mental stability: When the Moon is in a malefic position, the native experiences mental instability and tension. Original White Pearl can be used to treat mental stress and illness.
- Fertility power: Women suffering from infertility, menstruation and hormonal issues should wear this stone.
- Eyesight: Malefic moon can impair the native’s vision, yet pearls can cure all eye illnesses.
- For children: Child, especially under the age of 12, is suffering from a sickness or illness, White Pearl can help.
- color Strong and Healthy Heart: White pearl aids in the health and strength of the heart. It keeps the body’s water balance in check and is also useful for Pneumonia.
Price of White Pearl
White pearl prices range from Rs 200 per carat to Rs 30,000 per carat.
The Golden Pearl is linked to both Jupiter and the Moon. This gem combines the advantages of both planets. This pearl was used by Emperors to pour wine to their guests.
Benefits of Golden Pearl
- Delay in Marriage: Marriage is delayed due to Jupiter’s weakened position. To prevent complications with marriage offers, natives should wear Golden Pearl.
- Marriage conflicts: The Golden Pearl helps strengthen the bond between a husband and a wife. Moon makes a person cool and serene, while Jupiter promotes the prosperity and serenity in a marriage.
Price of Golden Pearl
According to Indian market standards, the price of a golden pearl ranges between Rs 1500 and Rs 50,000 per carat
Black pearls are the most difficult to find. They have the most shine of any pearl. Black Pearl is connected with riches and happiness in folklore.
Benefits of Black Pearl
- Bring fortune: The black pearl stone provides the bearer good luck, wealth, and abundance. It shields them against abrupt death, accidents, and mishaps. Wear this pearl if you are going through a business loss or financial trouble.
- Boost mental health: Black Pearls have therapeutic qualities, according to astrology. This pearl also helps to soothe the wearer’s temper and wrath. It boosts the wearer’s confidence and perception of beauty.
- Beneficial for health issues: It can alleviate intestinal problems, hormone imbalances, migraines, headaches, and tiredness.
Price of Black Pearl:
A strand of Black Pearl may cost anywhere between Rs 1666 and Rs 50,000 per carat.
Where to Buy
The best Black Golden or White pearls are rare and natural. Pearls should be smooth, spherical, and free of flaws. They should not be chemically or thermally handled; otherwise, they may become unusable. To reap the advantages of pearls, wear only high-quality, genuine saltwater pearls. RatnaBhagya provided a diverse selection of Genuine and Certified pearls, which is delivered directly to your doorstep.