Emerald is a green coloured valuable gemstone that has a variety of effects on people. Emerald is a stone symbolising hope and great patience. It is considered the gem of fruitful love and indicates tremendous loyalty and honesty. The natural Panna Gemstone, also known as Panna, is connected with Mercury. Emerald is a rather pricey gemstone that is always in high demand in domestic and international gemstone markets.
The genuine Emerald stone is appropriate for persons born under the zodiac sign Taurus. Furthermore, this stone is worn by those whose zodiac sign is Aquarius, Pisces, Capricorn, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Libra Gemini and Virgos.
Columbian is the origin of Panna stone. It is also accessible in the following countries: Brazil, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Madagascar, Nigeria, Zambia, Russia, and Zimbabwe.
- Planet Mercury manipulates the mind and intelligence, wearing emerald confers intellect and wisdom while also eliminating or dispelling bad thoughts from the mind.
- The emerald stone is said to bring love and romance into marital or romantic relationships. As a result, this stone has been designated as the “Stone of True Love.”
- Panna stone attracts happiness, boost self–confidence. It helps in sail through difficult circumstances.
- Emerald is beneficial for businessmen, as it increases their chances of achieving business success and profit.
- Panna help in recovering from these serious conditions of depression and psychological disorders.
Step-by-step guide of wearing This Stone
- The Emerald stone pulls powerful conclusions from the Mercury, thus it is critical to consult with an expert to gain access. An astrologer can determine if Mercury is aligned favourably or adversely in your horoscope and assist you accordingly.
- After completing an astrological consultation, acquire a certified Emerald stone from a recognised and reputable gem vendor like RatnaBhagya.
- The Panna stone is best worn on Wednesdays, as the day is controlled by Mercury. If feasible, astrologers advise wearing Emerald on Wednesday mornings in Shukla Paksha.
- Panna can be carried on the right hand’s little finger. Women can also wear the stone on their left little finger.
- The Panna should weigh 1.5 carats or more. To gain the most advantage, the weight must be at least 5 carats.
- Sit on a green cloth and face northeast while having the Emerald stone.
- Dip the Emerald stone-encrusted jewellery in unboiled milk or Ganga water for 20 to 30 minutes to cleanse it. Then, gently remove the ornament and lay it on the green fabric upon which Mercury yantra is carved.
- Chant the following mantra while wrapping them around the ornament.
“Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaaya” or “Aum Bum Budhaye Namah Aum”
Wear the ring with devotion. After 1 to 2 months, you should begin to see a difference. Keep in mind to clean the ornament regularly to keep its abilities and efficiency. After 3 to 4 years, see an astrologer about changing the ring.